Thursday, March 24, 2022; 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Eastern
Do Something Different - Soft Skills are the Difference is part of the CPIA Webinar Series.
Every day, in all parts of our lives, we interact with people. Whether it be in person, on the telephone, or on Zoom, among other forms, our avenues of communication are always expanding. However, with all these different options to communicate, sometimes we fail to get our message or what we are trying to say across successfully. There are several reasons why this could be, but the main reason is you. Unfortunately, it’s something we don’t think about as much as we should, or it’s the last aspect we consider when reevaluating a missed communication.
Therefore, a few reminders are in order. In this webinar we’ll touch on the following key topics:
• Success in business is about the relationships you build;
• Good relationships cannot happen without good communication;
• Emotions play a huge role in communication and relationship building;
• Your soft skills are visible to others in all that you say and do;
• Honest self-awareness is the foundation of your success and happiness; and
• Understanding others requires that you understand yourself.
The webinar will also include a quick assessment that will help you better understand your level of emotional intelligence.