Thursday, August 4, 2016; 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern
Participants will learn how to correctly identify, understand and specify the finishing solutions offered to the fenestration industry. We will also examine in detail UV degradation, color gloss performance measuring, sustainability and how it all relates to AAMA codes. Participants are eligible for one AIA LU/HSW credit.
• Understand finishing solutions available to the fenestration industry
• Learn how UV degrades a coating binder and color pigment
• Examine how color and gloss are measured and rated
• Understand sustainability within the finishing industry
• Identify how to select and specify finishes based on their performance related to AAMA