Problem Solving Forum

August 17 - August 21, 2020

How do you measure the DFT or WFT of a film-forming sealer applied to a metallized coating (e.g., flame-sprayed zinc)?

Selected Answers

From Janssen Christophe of Lassarat on August 26, 2020:
As said before, the layer must not be a fully clos more

From Jaime Marcos of Profesional independiente on August 17, 2020:
As it is about sealing the porosity of the surface more

Please sign in to submit your answer to this question

Tagged categories: Asia Pacific; Coating Application; EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa); Latin America; Metallizing; North America