Problem Solving Forum

March 12 - March 16, 2018

RH probes are commonly used in concrete floors to determine moisture content. Can they be used in CMU walls or pre-cast walls?

No verified answers to this question have been published.

Please sign in to submit your answer to this question

Tagged categories: Asia Pacific; Concrete; Concrete masonry units (CMU); EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa); Floors; Good Technical Practice; Latin America; North America