Problem Solving Forum

March 5 - March 9, 2018

What is the correct gauge type and probe for measuring coating thickness of a super duplex stainless steel system with epoxy and polyurethane?

Selected Answers

From David Zuskin of Indepedent on March 16, 2018:
I suggest using a dedicated, non-ferrous probe ver more

From Tom Swan of M-TEST on March 15, 2018:
To add to the above answer, the reason the FN type more

From David Lemke of Team Industries, Inc. on March 14, 2018:
Regardless of the type of stainless steel (SS), a more

Please sign in to submit your answer to this question

Tagged categories: Coating / Film thickness; Coating/Film Thickness; Dry Film Thickness (DFT); Duplex coatings; Epoxy; Polyurethane; Quality control; Quality Control; Stainless steel