Problem Solving Forum

September 20 - September 25, 2015

RH probes are commonly used in concrete floors to determine moisture content. Can they be used in CMU walls or pre-cast walls?

Selected Answers

From sERGE kOBELEV of Welko-tech llc on September 21, 2015:
RH probes are not intended for measurements of moi more

Please sign in to submit your answer to this question

Tagged categories: Concrete; Concrete coatings and treatments; Concrete floor coatings; Concrete slab waterproofing; Good Technical Practice; Waterproofing