Problem Solving Forum

December 17 - December 23, 2012

RH probes are commonly used in concrete floors to determine moisture content. Can they be used in CMU walls or pre-cast walls?

No verified answers to this question have been published.

Please sign in to submit your answer to this question

Tagged categories: Building Envelope; Concrete masonry units (CMU); Humidity and moisture