August 25, 2011
Things to Do in an Elevator
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap him on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons, and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone, and ask if they know what floor you’re on.
5. Hold the doors open, and say you’re waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, “Hi Greg. How's your day been?”
6. Drop a pen and, when someone goes to pick it up, scream, “That's mine!”
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator, and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down a Twister mat, and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant, and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, “Did you feel that?”
Current Item rating: 2.6 out of 5
Humor Archive | Submit your own Item
Previous items from the past weeks
August 24, 2011
Golf balls are like...
August 23, 2011
A young man asked an old rich man...
August 22, 2011
Times Are Tough
The economy is so bad...
August 19, 2011
If you can’t find a lawyer...
August 18, 2011
A man placed an ad...
August 17, 2011
You Know You're Getting Old When
You know you're getting old...
August 16, 2011
Wisdom From Training Manuals
Airspeed, altitude and brains...
August 15, 2011
15 Ways to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity in the Workplace
Page yourself over the intercom...
August 12, 2011
The factory clerk was...
August 11, 2011
Outraged by the high charges...
August 10, 2011
Where do you see yourself...
August 9, 2011
A couple was having some trouble...
August 8, 2011
A Well-Kept Secret
Guests at a dinner party...
August 5, 2011
Married Women & Single Women
Why are married women...
August 4, 2011
Quite a Fight
A man being mugged by two...
See humor archive