The number of sponsors for Contractor Connect will be limited to maintain an intimate setting for the event. One of the key attributes of Contractor Connect is the intimacy of the event. Controlling and managing the number of people attending the event insures all attendees will truly have the opportunity to interact with one another both personally and professionally.
- Guaranteed one-on-one meetings for two company representatives with 20 decision makers at top protective and marine coating contractors.
- Matchmaking: Sponsors decide which 20 contractors they want to meet after reviewing their profiles. Sponsors will also learn if a contractor wants to meet with them.
- 3-bedroom suite to serve as meeting and sleeping rooms for 2 attendees. Additional delegates and a spouse/partner may attend.
- Full-page ad and company profile in Contractor Connect Program.
- Guaranteed one-on-one meetings for a company representative with 8 decision makers at top protective and marine coating contractors.
- Matchmaking: Sponsors decide which 8 contractors they want to meet after reviewing their profiles. Sponsors will also know if a contractor wants to meet with them.
- 3-bedroom suite to serve as meeting and sleeping rooms for 1 attendee. Additional delegates and a spouse/partner may attend.
- Half-page ad and company profile in Contractor Connect Program.
The Sustaining Sponsorship level is limited to four companies
that have yet to participate in a Contractor Connect event. A screening process will be used to review and select Sustaining Sponsors. Speak with your sales rep to see if your company qualifies.
Professional and educational organizations are encouraged to attend at a discounted rate. Ask your sales rep. These organizations and Sustaining
Sponsors are entitled to participate in all events (unless otherwise stated) and will be matched with 4 contractors for private meetings. Sustaining Sponsors may
request additional private meetings with contractors at a cost of $500 per meeting. Sustaining Sponsors are also encouraged to participate in funding any Ancillary Sponsorships.
- Top-ranked recreational activities (golf, fishing, tours, “exceptional experiences,” and evening receptions) that offer quality net-working time with potential buyers.
- Excellent business development opportunities and measurable ROI. Sponsors walked away with signed contracts at the past four Contractor Connect events and generated additional business afterward as a result of their participation.
- Convenient access to multiple prospects, saving you time and money.
- Participation in professional development functions.
|Spouse or Partner Added
Learn more about Ancillary Sponsorships
For more information on sponsorship opportunities with Contractor Connect 2022, contact:
Brion Palmer, email@example.com, 412-944-0080
Lauren Skrainy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 412-431-5823