Powerful Protection in a Small Package
Mounts inside blast helmet, alerts operator to dangerous breathing-air condition by audible, visual, and vibratory alarms. Easily calibrated, battery operated.
CNSL Based Products
Renewable CNSL epoxy curing agents and resins with fast cure at low temperature, adhesion to unprepared surfaces and excellent corrosion and water protection.
Rubber In a can!
Rubberized Spray in a
Handy Aerosol Can
• Stays flexible
• Seals off moisture penetration
• Non sagging formulation
• Will not crack, chip or peel
• Apply to wet and dry surfaces
New resins from BASF will have metals loving water:
Excellent corrosion resistance, low VOC, high gloss, thin films basf.us/industrialcoatings
Gauges Meet IMO-PSPC & SSPC-PA2 Requirements
• USB or optional Bluetooth
• Custom inspection reports
• Excellent on edges & rough surfaces; Optimum accuracy
• Largest selection of probes to meet challenging situations
Call Fischer: 800-243-8417
Custom blast rooms
by SAFE Systems
Don't waste time and money "making do" with a "standard" design. Let us work with you to design and build the
system that best fits
Providing 75 years of respiratory protection, Bullard leads the market in abrasive blasting and painting safety solutions.