Nation Wide Equipment Rentals
Rapid Prep, LLC is a full service provider of sandblasting & all other surface preparation equipment, with 60 years of experience within the industrial painting industry.
Rubber In a can!
Rubberized Spray in a
Handy Aerosol Can
• Stays flexible
• Seals off moisture penetration
• Non sagging formulation
• Will not crack, chip or peel
• Apply to wet and dry surfaces
Gauges Meet IMO-PSPC & SSPC-PA2 Requirements
• USB or optional Bluetooth
• Custom inspection reports
• Excellent on edges & rough surfaces; Optimum accuracy
• Largest selection of probes to meet challenging situations
Call Fischer: 800-243-8417
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
US Minerals -
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes
to other high solid coatings,
the new Binks Airless 75
delivers a great finish using
an ergonomic design. Visit
binks.com for more information.
VacLance cleans up as you work
Add vacuum recovery to any NLB rotating water jet lance with a VacLance attachment and vacuum source. Model DM32283 works vertically, horizontally and in corners.