Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/15 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/15 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/15 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/15 answered correctly)
5. Don Gruszka (15/15 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Peter Farrell (14/15 answered correctly)
10. Andy Mulkerin (14/15 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (14/15 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Robin Hasak (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Gunnar Ackx (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Bryon Beck (13/15 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (13/15 answered correctly)
19. Robert Wahlin (12/15 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (12/15 answered correctly)
Friday, November 18, 2011
What are you seeing on this steel surface magnified 100 times?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Manufacturers of supplied air respirators must acquire approval for these products from what agency?
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
True or false: Coating manufacturers no longer recommend coal tar epoxy coating systems.
Monday, November 14, 2011
Inside a confined space, where do solvent vapors normally collect?
Friday, November 11, 2011
The first SSPC National Conference and Exhibition was held in what year?
Thursday, November 10, 2011
If you are peening steel, what are you doing to it?
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
Corrosion protection – one layer ahead
Pasquick® saves one layer of coating in corrosion protection projects – resulting in faster workflows and more cost efficiency for owners and contractors.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network