Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
The International Maritime Organization was established through whose authority?
The United States
The European Union
The United Nations
The United Kingdom
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, November 7, 2011
True or false: Fusion bond epoxy (FBE) coating is widely used to protect structural steel in power plants.
Friday, November 4, 2011
When can you safely topcoat an inorganic zinc rich coating?
Thursday, November 3, 2011
True or false: One study found that engineer/specifiers were as much to blame as painting contractors for coating failures.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
True or false: Abrasive blasting and other scarification techniques increase the surface area of a steel substrate and provide additional reactive sites for molecular association between paint and metal.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
In JPCL’s Buying Guide, October 2011, what generic coating system was suggested most often than others for ballast tank linings in ships?
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops Active Corrosion
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network