Quiz Leaderboard: 12/23 - 1/22/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (14/15 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (14/15 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (14/15 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (14/15 answered correctly)
6. Farooq M (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (13/15 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
12. Don Gruszka (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Mark Allen (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/15 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (12/15 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (12/15 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (12/15 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/15 answered correctly)
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
True or false: Abrasive blasting and other scarification techniques increase the surface area of a steel substrate and provide additional reactive sites for molecular association between paint and metal.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
In JPCL’s Buying Guide, October 2011, what generic coating system was suggested most often than others for ballast tank linings in ships?
Monday, October 31, 2011
True or false: All the SSPC surface preparation standards are issued jointly with NACE.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Where are you most likely to find oxygen-deficient air?
Thursday, October 27, 2011
True or false: Potable water without additional treatment is often used successfully for UHP water jetting prior to painting.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Which of the following is classified as a sacrificial anti-graffiti coating material?
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS, NOT EXCUSES
See our website for features of our best seller,
the ADI 3500CFM 4-Pot Blast Vacuum Recycler. A smaller
package with all the ADI power you need.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network