Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Anater (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
12. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Adam Carter (13/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Which of the following is most likely to be the result of excessive profile depth on steel after blast cleaning?
Less paint is required for coverage.
Pinpoint rusting occurs.
Coating adhesion suffers.
None of these.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, October 17, 2011
True or false: Fluoropolymer coatings are routinely used as topcoats on bridges in Japan.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Which of the following has been banned as an ingredient in antifouling coatings on ocean-going vessels?
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Why is a black light test used on a bare steel substrate?
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Which of the following is a possible cause for delamination of a coating?
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
What are the most commonly used thermal spraying materials for corrosion protection of steel?
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network