Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, October 6, 2011
A stationary centrifugal wheel blast machine typically uses what type of abrasive?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
What standard classifies the durability of anti-corrosion paint systems as low, medium, and high?
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Prior to the widespread understanding of their negative health effects, what is the main reason that lead pigments were widely used in protective coatings?
Monday, October 3, 2011
True or false: SSPC was once affiliated with Carnegie-Mellon University.
Friday, September 30, 2011
True or false: Both SSPC and NACE have standards that describe how to measure dry film thickness of coatings on concrete.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
True or false: SSPC has never revoked the certification of a contractor in its Painting Contractor Certification Program.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network