Quiz Leaderboard: 12/23 - 1/22/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (14/15 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (14/15 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (14/15 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (14/15 answered correctly)
6. Farooq M (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (13/15 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
12. Don Gruszka (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Mark Allen (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/15 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (12/15 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (12/15 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (12/15 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/15 answered correctly)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
True or false: In a broad sense, any polymer used as a basic material for coatings is called a resin.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
True or false: The threat of mud cracking in highly pigmented paints applied at high film builds is likely to be diminished in coating films that employ spherical pigments.
Monday, September 26, 2011
True or false: ISO Sa2.5, describing very thorough abrasive blast cleaning, gives a more comprehensive written description of the end condition of the steel after blasting than SSPC SP 10/NACE No. 2, Near white metal, which requires a similar end condition.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Which of the following factors influences the appearance of steel after blast cleaning?
Thursday, September 22, 2011
True or false: Glass flake is sometimes used in coatings to make them more permeable.
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Micaceous iron oxide is a pigment providing what kind of properties to protective coatings among the choices listed?
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
NEW Protective Coating Inspection Website
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network