Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Friday, August 26, 2011
Which of the following range of readings would you most likely see on a needle pressure gage inserted behind the nozzle of a blast hose?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Which of the following solvents is not a hydrocarbon type?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
What is the most commonly used material for thermal spraying when it is used for corrosion protection?
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
What is the source of the specification for Grade D breathing air?
Monday, August 22, 2011
What polymer concrete resin is based on an alcohol derived from agricultural wastes such as rice and oat hulls and corn cobs?
Friday, August 19, 2011
True or false: Wet sponge holiday detectors are used when coatings are 20 mils thick or thicker.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
KTA Online Instrument Catalog
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network