Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Sharp edges on steel present special challenges to the coating applicator for what reason?
Because the only way to apply coatings to these edges is with a brush
Because coatings tend to pull away and become thin on sharp edges
Because these edges are often difficult to reach
Because the applicator is at risk of being cut by these edges
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
True or false: In abrasive blasting, the harder the abrasive, the deeper the profile it is likely to generate.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Which of the following statements about SSPC-SP 11, Power Tool Cleaning to Bare Metal, is correct?
Friday, July 29, 2011
Which of the following statement about mixing two-component materials is not true?
Thursday, July 28, 2011
A White Metal Blast, SSPC-SP 5, allows what to remain on the surface after blast cleaning?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
When there is a conflict between requirements on a product data sheet and the specification, such as film thickness requirements, which is the governing document?
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops Active Corrosion
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network