Quiz Leaderboard: 1/24 - 2/23/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. Mark Allen (21/22 answered correctly)
2. Stephen Lipsham (21/22 answered correctly)
3. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (21/22 answered correctly)
4. Michael Beitzel (21/22 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (21/22 answered correctly)
6. Don Gruszka (21/22 answered correctly)
7. Luis Ruiz (20/22 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (20/22 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (20/22 answered correctly)
10. willem van Gent (20/22 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (19/22 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (19/22 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (19/22 answered correctly)
14. Gustavo Vidal (19/22 answered correctly)
15. TIM JOHNSON (19/22 answered correctly)
16. David Stringfellow (19/22 answered correctly)
17. Robert Wahlin (19/22 answered correctly)
18. John Ladage (18/22 answered correctly)
19. Shabbir Hussain Shah (18/22 answered correctly)
20. Gunnar Ackx (18/22 answered correctly)
Friday, July 29, 2011
Which of the following statement about mixing two-component materials is not true?
The two components are normally mixed separately before they are combined and mixed together.
Two-component paints are often provided in kits comprised of Component A and Component B.
You should follow application data sheet requirements about which component should be poured into the other.
It is normally preferable to mix about half a kit at a time.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, July 28, 2011
A White Metal Blast, SSPC-SP 5, allows what to remain on the surface after blast cleaning?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
When there is a conflict between requirements on a product data sheet and the specification, such as film thickness requirements, which is the governing document?
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
True or false: Respirators suitable for use in Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) atmospheres can include a combination full facepiece pressure demand supplied-air respirator (SAR) with auxiliary self-contained air supply.
Monday, July 25, 2011
What coating defect is most likely to be caused by exceeding the recoat interval recommended for an epoxy coating?
Friday, July 22, 2011
What would be the most likely result of excessive profile on a steel substrate after abrasive blasting?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network