Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (12/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (12/16 answered correctly)
20. jomo chapman (12/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
In air abrasive blasting operations, how is a moisture separator or filter used?
To dry abrasive
To dehumidify a blast pot
To remove moisture from a steel substrate
To remove moisture from compressed air
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, July 1, 2011
SSPC's photographic guides for visual assessment of surface cleanliness after blast cleaning are designed to be used in what way?
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Sacrificial protection refers to which of the following?
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
How can paint be made conductive for electrostatic spraying?
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Among the choices below, what is the best tactic for ventilating a confined space containing paint solvents?
Monday, June 27, 2011
What check should you make first to find the cause of fish eyes in a coating film applied by air spray?
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network