Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Monday, December 27, 2010
What government agency is responsible for assuring that coatings in contact with food are safe?
Food and Drug Administration
Department of Agriculture
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Approximately how many contractors now hold one or more QP certifications in SSPC's Painting Contractor Certification Program?
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Which of the following generic types is normally not used as a surface-tolerant coating?
Monday, December 20, 2010
True or false: SSPC Environmental Zone 3C, Chemical atmospheric exposure, alkaline (pH 10.0-12.0) is the most severe of the 12 environmental zones described.
Friday, December 17, 2010
True or false: An abrasive metering valve should feed abrasive at 90 degrees into the air stream of an abrasive blasting system.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
True or false: Leafing aluminum pigments "float" to the surface of a coating and stratify in the upper part of the film to create a high luster metallic look.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How
CorrX: the revolutionary 2-step cleaning process that allows coatings to perform to their full potential
KTA-Tator Coatings Inspection
Any structure, any height, any place -
A qualified coatings inspector is
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network