Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Juan I. Ordinas (13/16 answered correctly)
15. Stephen Lipsham (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (12/16 answered correctly)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Which of the following materials is not used to create abrasive media for a blast cleaning system?
bicarbonate of soda
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, September 3, 2010
The term "operating mix" is used to describe what?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
What is the main reason thermal spray zinc is sometimes used on concrete substrates?
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Which of the following is an advantage of using steel shot rather than steel grit in a blasting system?
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
True or False: SSPC-SP 16 covers electrochemical stripping of coatings from steel substrates.
Monday, August 30, 2010
What is the purpose of the TCLP test?
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Profession Overspray Removal Services
The Finest Name in Safe Overspray Removal. We specialize in removing all contaminants from any surface. Family Owned and Operated for 33 years! Fully insured. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network