Quiz Leaderboard: 12/23 - 1/22/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (14/15 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (14/15 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (14/15 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (14/15 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (14/15 answered correctly)
6. Farooq M (14/15 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (14/15 answered correctly)
8. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (14/15 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (13/15 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
12. Don Gruszka (13/15 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (13/15 answered correctly)
14. Mark Allen (13/15 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (13/15 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/15 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (12/15 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (12/15 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (12/15 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/15 answered correctly)
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
True or false: OSHA’s work practice controls to minimize exposure to hazardous materials, such as toxic dust, can include, in most instances, job rotation.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
What organization developed a standard for measuring concrete surface profile with replica putty?
Monday, June 23, 2014
What organization publishes the Standard for the Preparation of Steel Substrates for PSPC?
Friday, June 20, 2014
What is the relationship between a discontinuity and a holiday in a coating?
Thursday, June 19, 2014
True or false: A Maryland State Highway Administration test of bridge coatings systems, supported by the Federal Highway Administration and recently reported in JPCL, found that two-coat systems performed equally as well as a conventional, three-coat high-performance system.
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
True or false: Coating maintenance options after condition assessment can include spot repair, spot repair with full overcoat, and complete removal and replacement of the coating.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network