Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, March 20, 2014
How does one surface preparation industry expert, Dr. Lydia Frenzel, differentiate between flash rust and rust back?
Flash rust occurs in high humidity; rust back occurs in low humidity.
Flash rust occurs on wetted steel; rust back occurs on dry steel.
Flash rust occurs in marine environments; rust back occurs inland.
No distinction is made between them.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
True or false: Zinc oxide is an effective UV absorber.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
True or false: The International Maritime Organization has developed a Performance Standard for Protective Coatings (PSPC) designed specifically for crude oil tankers.
Monday, March 17, 2014
How is a mandrel used in testing of coatings?
Friday, March 14, 2014
In what SSPC publication do you find environmental zones listed and described?
Thursday, March 13, 2014
True or false: The porosity of inorganic zinc-rich coatings increases over time after they are applied.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network