Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Mark Anater (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
13. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Before a worker enters a permit-required confined space, OSHA requires testing of the atmosphere in the space to determine which of the following?
Presence of flammable gases and vapors,
Presence of toxic air contaminants.
All of these.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
True or false: Some of SSPC’s surface preparation standards are not published jointly with NACE.
Monday, January 20, 2014
True or false: The threat of mudcracking in thick, heavily pigmented coatings is more likely with spherical than with platey pigments.
Friday, January 17, 2014
True Or False: ASTM D 7091 and SSPC-PA 2 deal with measurement of dry film coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
What SSPC standard covers cleaning of stainless steel?
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
True or false: Unlike their roles in entertainment and boxing, promoters in coatings induce, alter, or accelerate chemical reactions.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network