Quiz Leaderboard: 12/22 - 1/21/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Luis Ruiz (12/16 answered correctly)
Monday, December 16, 2013
What is the maximum level of carbon monoxide allowed by OSHA in breathing air for supplied-air respirators?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, December 13, 2013
True or False: There is an ISO performance standard for coating systems used on offshore structures.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
The revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, which went into effect in May 2012, requires training of employees on new label elements and safety data sheet formats by what date?
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
What type of a coating contains an acid source, a carbon source, and a blowing agent?
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
What organization publishes performance standards for coatings on aluminum extrusions and panels?
Monday, December 9, 2013
How can a hygro thermometer be useful in coating work?
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network