Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Stephen Lipsham (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Mark Anater (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Robin Hasak (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Gunnar Ackx (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
17. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Farooq M (14/17 answered correctly)
20. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
Thursday, November 21, 2013
SSPC-VIS 1, now called Guide and Reference Photographs for Steel Surfaces Prepared by Dry Abrasive Blast Cleaning, was originally produced by what other standards organization?
American National Standards Institute
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Swedish Standards Institute
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Linseed oil is derived from what source?
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Which of the following was not cited by SSPC as a reason for developing Paint 44, Coatings for Concrete Wastewater Structures?
Monday, November 18, 2013
What is the subject of NAVSEA Standard Item 009-32?
Friday, November 15, 2013
True or False: Silica sand and coal slag abrasive with the same particle size distribution will produce different profile depth ranges on blast-cleaned steel.
Thursday, November 14, 2013
An elastomeric coating is most noted for what property?
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network