Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/17 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Robert Cloutier (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Gunnar Ackx (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Thursday, October 10, 2013
What is the source of potential inhalation hazards that blasters face in air abrasive blasting operations?
The treated surface
All of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
True or False: Relative humidity at the surface of bridge steel may be different from the relative humidity in the atmosphere away from the steel surface.
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
A recent 5-year inspection of a lining system on a potable water tank bottom that had suffered significant soil-side corrosion in Melbourne, Australia, showed excellent performance from what lining type?
Monday, October 7, 2013
Which of the following attributes is normally not considered an advantage of vinyl ester coatings?
Friday, October 4, 2013
What is another name for “work mix?”
Thursday, October 3, 2013
True or False: Amine blush is caused by UV exposure.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops Active Corrosion
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network