Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Friday, September 27, 2013
A new kind of artificial dirt was recently created and used in an accelerated performance study of what type of coatings?
Liquid-applied air barriers
Coatings for aluminum extrusions
Reflective roof coatings
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, September 26, 2013
True or False: Some cementitious liners for repairing manholes contain chemical additives to kill bacteria that cause microbiologically induced corrosion.
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
True or False: OSHA classifies supplied-air respirators as engineering controls.
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
What is a name sometimes given to the creation of microcracks in a concrete surface through use of impact, pulverizing, or other mechanical surface preparation methods?
Monday, September 23, 2013
Pascal Verbiest, in his recent JPCL article, “Developments in Zinc Primers for Corrosion Protection,” describes four mechanisms of corrosion resistance provided by zinc primers.
Friday, September 20, 2013
What is the subject of Fitz’s Atlas?
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network