Quiz Leaderboard: 12/19 - 1/18/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
8. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Andy Mulkerin (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Juan I. Ordinas (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/17 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
17. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
True or False: OSHA classifies supplied-air respirators as engineering controls.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
What is a name sometimes given to the creation of microcracks in a concrete surface through use of impact, pulverizing, or other mechanical surface preparation methods?
Monday, September 23, 2013
Pascal Verbiest, in his recent JPCL article, “Developments in Zinc Primers for Corrosion Protection,” describes four mechanisms of corrosion resistance provided by zinc primers.
Friday, September 20, 2013
What is the subject of Fitz’s Atlas?
Thursday, September 19, 2013
What instrument would you use to analyze soluble salt contamination on abrasives?
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
What ASTM technical committee has a subcommittee that deals with air barriers?
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Custom blast rooms by SAFE Systems
Don't waste time and money "making do" with a "standard" design. Let us work with you to design and build the system that best fits your requirements. Call 1-800-634-7278
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Termarust (HR CSA) Chemically Stops Active Corrosion
Arch truss treated with Termarust's (HR CSA) in 2003. This steel arch bridge is rust free on all surfaces including the crevice corroded joints and connections.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network