Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Monday, September 23, 2013
Pascal Verbiest, in his recent JPCL article, “Developments in Zinc Primers for Corrosion Protection,” describes four mechanisms of corrosion resistance provided by zinc primers.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, September 20, 2013
What is the subject of Fitz’s Atlas?
Thursday, September 19, 2013
What instrument would you use to analyze soluble salt contamination on abrasives?
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
What ASTM technical committee has a subcommittee that deals with air barriers?
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
True or False: SSPC has a standard on using plural-component spray equipment.
Monday, September 16, 2013
True or False: When measuring dry film coating thickness in accordance with SSPC-PA 2, the required number of “area measurements” is based on the size of the structure.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
Portable Blast & Recovery Equipment
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance and overall cost savings. Call 1-800-634-7278
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Corrosion protection – one layer ahead
Pasquick® saves one layer of coating in corrosion protection projects – resulting in faster workflows and more cost efficiency for owners and contractors.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network