Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
Monday, September 16, 2013
True or False: When measuring dry film coating thickness in accordance with SSPC-PA 2, the required number of “area measurements” is based on the size of the structure.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, September 13, 2013
Which of the following ISO 8501-1 standards is equivalent to SSPC-SP 6, Commercial blast?
Thursday, September 12, 2013
True or False: Alkali zinc silicates for cargo tank coatings cure initially by absorbing water from the surrounding atmosphere into the film.
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Which coating manufacturer recently received Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 North American Protective and Marine Coatings Growth Excellence Leadership Award?
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
The worker blood lead level established for triggering an OSHA inspection was reduced in 2012 to what?
Monday, September 9, 2013
True or false: The main difference in properties between a polyurethane and a polyurea is the amount of hydrogen bonding.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 firstname.lastname@example.org
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network