Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/16 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (16/16 answered correctly)
8. David Stringfellow (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
13. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
14. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (15/16 answered correctly)
16. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
19. Matt Mellott (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, September 5, 2013
What is the typical range for the peak-to-valley height of surface profile created on steel by power-tool cleaning to bare metal or abrasive-blast cleaning?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Surface roughness and peak count of abrasive-blasted steel are the subject of what SSPC standard?
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
True or false: OSHA’s 2008 National Emphasis Program on Crystalline Silica explicitly identified abrasive blast cleaning as a high-exposure activity.
Friday, August 30, 2013
What description fits Initial Condition D of steel before blasting?
Thursday, August 29, 2013
True or False: OSHA has lowered the permissible exposure limits on crystalline silica.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Which of the following pigments is most stable at high temperatures (above 500°F)?
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Find BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives
Use our online tool to search by address, city or zip code to find where you can buy BLACK BEAUTY® abrasives.
Or call us toll free: 1-888-733-3646
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Schmidt Improves Conversion Kits
Schmidt's conversion kits turn out-of-date blast pots into high quality, efficient blasters. Quick, easy to
install with step by step
instructions. Call 1-800-231-2085
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network