Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
17. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Stephen Lipsham (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
True or false: OSHA’s 2008 National Emphasis Program on Crystalline Silica explicitly identified abrasive blast cleaning as a high-exposure activity.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, August 30, 2013
What description fits Initial Condition D of steel before blasting?
Thursday, August 29, 2013
True or False: OSHA has lowered the permissible exposure limits on crystalline silica.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Which of the following pigments is most stable at high temperatures (above 500°F)?
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
True or False: An ultrasonic dry film thickness gage can successfully measure coating thickness on steel edges when an edge-retention primer is used.
Monday, August 26, 2013
True or False: SSPC’s membership rolls grew from 100 individual members at its founding in 1950 to its current 9,829 individual members (as of July 31, 2013).
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Schmidt Improves Portable Blasters
Schmidt's VBS System reduces blowdown intensity, prevents exhaust from damaging floor while using no screens or filters.
Reduces sound; Increasing safety. Call 1-800-231-2085
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
CLICK TO SEE...
what we did to this machine!
Let ADI upgrade your machine, extending
the life, efficiency, and value. Any make.
Like new, but better!
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network