Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
17. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Stephen Lipsham (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Jose Padilla (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
How are pencils used in the testing of coatings?
To determine resistance to dirt pick-up
To measure hardness
To quantify graffiti resistance
To determine opacity
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Determining the particle size distribution of blast abrasive is achieved by what method?
Monday, March 11, 2013
If a facility owner wanted to require an SSPC-certified contractor for painting a school building, he/she would specify certification according to what standard?
Friday, March 8, 2013
What are Krebs units?
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Where does a cohesive coating failure occur?
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
True or false: A pot tender is a generic name for an agitator in a spray pot used to apply zinc-rich coatings.
KTA-Tator EH&S Services
• Ambient & Worker Exposure Air Monitoring
• Safety & Health Program Development
• Lead Paint Assessments & Specifications
• Health Hazard & Jobsite Safety Assessments
PosiTector SST Soluble Salt Tester
Measures the concentration of soluble salts on metal surfaces. Use with all Bresle patch types including the reusable, adhesive-free PosiPatch.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network