Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Friday, November 16, 2012
What organization conducts research on safety and health issues and provides technical assistance to OSHA?
American Industrial Hygiene Association
American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
American Society of Safety Engineers
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, November 15, 2012
True or false: An industrial floor coating containing 50 percent bio-based material was recently introduced.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
True or false: Baking soda can be used as an abrasive in both wet and dry abrasive blast systems.
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Which surface defect is normally associated with concrete?
Monday, November 12, 2012
Which state just sentenced the last bridge painting contractor in a statewide coating inspection bribery scandal that began in the 1990s?
Friday, November 9, 2012
How many coating and lining systems are called out in JPCL’s 2012 Coating Systems Buying Guide?
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
CLICK HERE To Find Out How
CorrX: the revolutionary 2-step cleaning process that allows coatings to perform to their full potential
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network