Quiz Leaderboard: 12/25 - 1/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Mark Anater (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Gunnar Ackx (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Michael Beitzel (14/16 answered correctly)
12. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Farooq M (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Jose Padilla (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
According to OSHA’s revised Hazard Communication Standard, when are employers required to have trained employees on new labeling and safety data sheet formats?
Dec. 31, 2012
Dec, 1, 2013
Dec. 31, 2014
Jan. 1, 2013
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, October 29, 2012
What is mill scale?
Monday, October 29, 2012
What characteristic of concrete allows uncoated steel rebar within a slab to be protected from corrosion?
Friday, October 26, 2012
When production is stopped for inspection of coating work prior to moving on to the next step, what is this quality control step called?
Thursday, October 25, 2012
What country has a painting contractor certification program similar to the one overseen by the SSPC in the U.S.?
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
What is the main subject of ISO 12944?
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network