Quiz Leaderboard: 12/24 - 1/23/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/15 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (15/15 answered correctly)
3. Mark Anater (15/15 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/15 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/15 answered correctly)
6. Bryon Beck (15/15 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/15 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/15 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (14/15 answered correctly)
10. David Stringfellow (14/15 answered correctly)
11. Gunnar Ackx (14/15 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (14/15 answered correctly)
13. Farooq M (14/15 answered correctly)
14. Roland Peemans (14/15 answered correctly)
15. Mark Allen (14/15 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (13/15 answered correctly)
17. jomo chapman (13/15 answered correctly)
18. Jose Padilla (13/15 answered correctly)
19. Adam Carter (13/15 answered correctly)
20. Matt Mellott (12/15 answered correctly)
Monday, September 10, 2012
Which one of the following agricultural materials is typically not used to create abrasives for blasting?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Friday, September 7, 2012
True or false: Thermoplastic powders can be applied by thermal spraying.
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Nanoparticles of what pigment can be incorporated into outdoor building materials, such as paint or concrete, to reduce smog?
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
True or false: A needle gun is used to apply metal roofing materials.
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
In setting up air-powered, power-tool operations, which of the following instructions is not true?
Friday, August 31, 2012
True or false: Rubber linings have been used successfully in the super-aggressive service environments of FGD scrubbers.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
AirTech - World Leader in Custom Spray Solutions
AirTech is the solution for any custom spray application. We have painting & finishing equipment, blast equipment, painting accessories, booth filter and many more items in inventory.
POLYGON - Temporary Humidity Control
We specialize in innovative climate control solutions for industrial painting, utilizing alternative energy sources and combining desiccants with heating or cooling.
KTA Online Instrument Catalog
• Any Manufacturer
• Any Instrument
• Any Time
Or call 800-582-4243
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network