Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Juan I. Ordinas (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Stephen Lipsham (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (12/16 answered correctly)
Thursday, August 16, 2012
The migration of asphalt from a roof to the surface of a white roof coating applied over it is called what?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
When a piece of metal is covered with an impervious oxide in order to inhibit chemical or electrochemical reactions on the surface, what is this process called?
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
What association represents the energy curing industry for coatings and related materials?
Monday, August 13, 2012
SSPC 2013 will be held January 14-17, 2013 in what city?
Friday, August 10, 2012
Among the various types of anti-foulings for ships, what are foul-release coatings?
Thursday, August 9, 2012
The rebound hammer, used to test the compressive strength of concrete, also has another name, the last name of the inventor of the device. What is the name?
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Portable Dust Collectors for Tough Environments
Trailer and skid-mounted models in numerous sizes, powered by electric and/or diesel. Sloped roofs, multiple dust inlets, high static, dampered fans. Lockable power & drive compartments.
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Corrosion protection – one layer ahead
Pasquick® saves one layer of coating in corrosion protection projects – resulting in faster workflows and more cost efficiency for owners and contractors.
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network