Quiz Leaderboard: 3/25 - 4/24/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. Mark Allen (20/20 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (20/20 answered correctly)
3. Roland Peemans (19/20 answered correctly)
4. Stephen Lipsham (19/20 answered correctly)
5. Chuck Fite (19/20 answered correctly)
6. willem van Gent (19/20 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (19/20 answered correctly)
8. Shabbir Hussain Shah (19/20 answered correctly)
9. Mark Gierke (19/20 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (19/20 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (19/20 answered correctly)
12. Bryon Beck (18/20 answered correctly)
13. Adam Carter (18/20 answered correctly)
14. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (18/20 answered correctly)
15. Robin Hasak (17/20 answered correctly)
16. Farooq M (17/20 answered correctly)
17. arieh calahorra (17/20 answered correctly)
18. David Danielson (17/20 answered correctly)
19. Mark Anater (17/20 answered correctly)
20. Steve Rossi (16/20 answered correctly)
Friday, August 10, 2012
Among the various types of anti-foulings for ships, what are foul-release coatings?
Ablative coatings that release toxins at a controlled rate as a ship moves through the water
Any coatings with antifouling biocides
Coatings that contain copper biocides
Coatings with low-energy surfaces that are slippery enough to prevent or minimize attachment of fouling
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, August 9, 2012
The rebound hammer, used to test the compressive strength of concrete, also has another name, the last name of the inventor of the device. What is the name?
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
What organization defines the content of Grade D breathing air, required in CFR 1910.134 for supplied air respirators?
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
In addition to standing for the Chemical Abstracts Service, how is the acronym CAS used today in the protective coatings industry?
Monday, August 6, 2012
“Surface Preparation and Cleaning of Metals by Waterjetting Prior to Coating” is a newly revised standard by:
Friday, August 3, 2012
The photographic guides developed by SSPC to aid in the assessment of surface cleanliness were designed to be used with what visual aid when examining blast-cleaned steel and comparing it with the VIS-1 photos?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network