Quiz Leaderboard: 2/25 - 3/27/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (21/21 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (21/21 answered correctly)
3. Mark Allen (20/21 answered correctly)
4. Stephen Lipsham (20/21 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (20/21 answered correctly)
6. Gunnar Ackx (20/21 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (20/21 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (20/21 answered correctly)
9. Luis Ruiz (20/21 answered correctly)
10. Don Gruszka (20/21 answered correctly)
11. David Stringfellow (19/21 answered correctly)
12. Bryon Beck (19/21 answered correctly)
13. Robert Cloutier (19/21 answered correctly)
14. Robin Hasak (19/21 answered correctly)
15. Gustavo Vidal (19/21 answered correctly)
16. Chuck Fite (19/21 answered correctly)
17. Mark Anater (18/21 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (18/21 answered correctly)
19. Robert Wahlin (18/21 answered correctly)
20. Richard Williams (17/21 answered correctly)
Friday, August 3, 2012
Which of the following statements about SSPC-SP 11, Power Tool Cleaning to Bare Metal, is true?
The standard has no requirement for surface profile.
The standard requires that only loosely adhering rust, mill scale, and paint be removed.
A one-mil profile is required to be retained or produced on the bare steel surface.
The requirements are the same as those for SSPC-SP 6, Commercial Blast Cleaning.
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
If a specification requires one of the following–brush-off blasting (SSPC-SP 7), commercial blasting (SSPC-SP 6), or near-white blasting (SSPC-SP 10), what other cleaning standard is invoked?
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
What organization recently issued a standard for measuring the profile of concrete after surface preparation?
Monday, July 30, 2012
What coating property is evaluated with the tape test?
Friday, July 27, 2012
In air abrasive blasting, why is it sometimes useful to adjust the angle of attack (angle of the nozzle in relation to the workpiece)?
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Why must laitance and efflorescence be removed before coating concrete?
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network