Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
If a specification requires one of the following–brush-off blasting (SSPC-SP 7), commercial blasting (SSPC-SP 6), or near-white blasting (SSPC-SP 10), what other cleaning standard is invoked?
SSPC-SP 11, Power Tool Cleaning to Bare Metal
SSPC-SP 14, Industrial Blast Cleaning
SSPC-SP 1, Solvent Cleaning
None of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
What organization recently issued a standard for measuring the profile of concrete after surface preparation?
Monday, July 30, 2012
What coating property is evaluated with the tape test?
Friday, July 27, 2012
In air abrasive blasting, why is it sometimes useful to adjust the angle of attack (angle of the nozzle in relation to the workpiece)?
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Why must laitance and efflorescence be removed before coating concrete?
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
In its Technology Guide on the subject, what type of coating material does SSPC recommend for repairing imperfections in galvanized, organic zinc-, or inorganic zinc-coated steel?
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
to see what we did to this dust collector!
ADI can increase the efficiency and life of
your equipment! Any brand, for less than new!
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Blastox® - One Step Lead Abatement
Sandblast additive delivered to jobsite pre-blended to eliminate hazardous abrasive wastes. Why mix, meter or apply at the job-site? Blast with ease and
Let your painters paint!
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network