Quiz Leaderboard: 12/20 - 1/19/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Roland Peemans (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Juan I. Ordinas (14/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (14/17 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/17 answered correctly)
19. Gunnar Ackx (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
What happens to the existing profile on steel when UHP water blasting is used to remove rust and/or coatings?
Crevices are opened
Extraneous loose material is removed
Surface area per unit area is increased
All of these
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, February 13, 2012
Who has won the most SSPC Outstanding Publication Awards?
Friday, February 10, 2012
What is PM 10?
Thursday, February 9, 2012
According to the World Corrosion Organization, the global cost of corrosion in 2011 was what amount in US dollars?
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
What corrosive material is formed when condensation dissolves hydrogen sulfide gas on headspace surfaces of wastewater collection systems?
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
When did the United States begin to use more energy (primarily petroleum) than it produced?
The Undisputed Industry Leader.
Proven Innovation. Job Performance. Industry Training. Workplace Safety. Only Schmidt® abrasive blast equipment by Axxiom Manufacturing delivers it all!
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
GOING BEYOND INDUSTRY STANDARDS
The ADI HD40 Dust Collector is a smaller, more
economical way to meet/ exceed Industry standards.
Watch the video for details on our website.
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network