Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Andy Mulkerin (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
10. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Stephen Lipsham (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
16. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
18. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
19. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
20. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Which of the following antigraffiti coating types is likely to be the most durable and resistant to repeated cleaning with detergents?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
True or false: Because a coating is “dry” or hard does not necessarily mean that it is cured.
Monday, January 9, 2012
What is the association focused on the global thick film high performance elastomer industry?
Friday, January 6, 2012
Inhibition provides what mechanism of protection by a protective coating?
Thursday, January 5, 2012
In dealing with coating thickness requirements, 25 microns equals approximately how many mils?
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Banana oil and irritant smoke are used for what type of testing in the protective coatings industry?
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Built for Tough Jobs
From Epoxies to Urethanes to other high solid coatings, the new Binks Airless 75 delivers a great finish using an ergonomic design. Visit binks.com for more information.
ADVANCED RECYCLING SYSTEMS (ARS)
Recycling Machines, Dust Collectors,
Rapid Deployment units are time-tested
and approved for the rugged industrial
environment. Contact ARS today! (330)536-8210
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Corrosion protection – one layer ahead
Pasquick® saves one layer of coating in corrosion protection projects – resulting in faster workflows and more cost efficiency for owners and contractors.
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network