Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Farooq M (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Don Gruszka (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Mark Allen (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Chuck Fite (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. jomo chapman (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Andy Mulkerin (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Adam Carter (14/17 answered correctly)
18. David Stringfellow (14/17 answered correctly)
19. Luis Ruiz (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robert Wahlin (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
In JPCL’s Buying Guide, October 2011, what generic coating system was suggested most often than others for ballast tank linings in ships?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, October 31, 2011
True or false: All the SSPC surface preparation standards are issued jointly with NACE.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Where are you most likely to find oxygen-deficient air?
Thursday, October 27, 2011
True or false: Potable water without additional treatment is often used successfully for UHP water jetting prior to painting.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Which of the following is classified as a sacrificial anti-graffiti coating material?
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Which technique would be least likely to remove soluble salts from a steel substrate?
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
MP0R with rotating display screen
Automatic rotating display screen just like your smart phone. Click for Video
NO FLASH RUST - NO CONTAMINANTS
Our HoldTight®102 salt remover & flash rust preventer prevents flash
rust by removing surface contaminants. Contact us for your
(800) 319.8802 email@example.com
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
The MBX Bristle Blaster
Get a 2.7 to 3.3 mil profile and a
Near White Metal Clean.
For info visit www.mbxit.com
or call 877 629-8777
BLACK BEAUTY® App
Download the free app
for BLACK BEAUTY® Abrasives.
Explore all the features from
the palm of your hand.
Toll Free: 1-888-733-3646
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network