Quiz Leaderboard: 12/21 - 1/20/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/16 answered correctly)
2. Juan I. Ordinas (16/16 answered correctly)
3. Farooq M (16/16 answered correctly)
4. Robert Cloutier (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Roland Peemans (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
10. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
11. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
12. David Stringfellow (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Bryon Beck (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Chuck Fite (14/16 answered correctly)
16. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
17. Stephen Lipsham (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Peter Farrell (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Andy Mulkerin (13/16 answered correctly)
20. Jose Padilla (12/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Which of the following generic types of coatings has the most heat resistance?
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Which of the following is most likely to be the result of excessive profile depth on steel after blast cleaning?
Monday, October 17, 2011
True or false: Fluoropolymer coatings are routinely used as topcoats on bridges in Japan.
Friday, October 14, 2011
Which of the following has been banned as an ingredient in antifouling coatings on ocean-going vessels?
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Why is a black light test used on a bare steel substrate?
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Which of the following is a possible cause for delamination of a coating?
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
SAFE Systems' Blast Lights & Deadman Switches
Halogen or LED blast lights available with our NEW urethane bumper. Switches available in many colors for color coding your hoses.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective coatings
Trusted worldwide for advanced protective, coatings
–Full range of advanced coatings
–Fast, reliable service worldwide. Contact us at email@example.com
Corrosion protection – one layer ahead
Pasquick® saves one layer of coating in corrosion protection projects – resulting in faster workflows and more cost efficiency for owners and contractors.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Technology Publishing Network