Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Andy Mulkerin (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robin Hasak (13/17 answered correctly)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
In general, which of the following coating types or conditions is easiest to remove by blast cleaning?
No difference in ease of removal by blasting
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Monday, September 19, 2011
What is the purpose of replica tape?
Friday, September 16, 2011
Which one of the following organizations does not train and certify paint inspectors?
Thursday, September 15, 2011
The ISO surface preparation standard Sa 3 most closely resembles what SSPC/NACE surface preparation standard?
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Which US President signed the Occupational Safety and Health Act, establishing OSHA?
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
True or False: All nuclear plants must follow the same training protocols for in-house and contract painters.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
BUILDING INNOVATION, NOT IMITATION
The smallest version of our Blast Vacuum Recyclers,
this ADI 2300CFM 2-Pot is a cleverly designed power package
for those smaller jobs.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
The pass-through or "daisy-chain" system by CamLok SAVES YOU MONEY!
Don Bechtol has over 40 years of experience utilizing climate control for blasting/painting projects. Call today! 1-713-249-1615 ¡SE HABLA ESPAÑOL!
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
HOLD*BLAST: Buy time for pennies per sq ft.
* Stop flash rust
* Vapor blasting
* Wet blasting
* UHP water jetting
* No residue
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
Steel Abrasives from W Abrasives
As the global leader in steel abrasives, W Abrasives material is the efficient and eco-friendly solution blasting with you to reach the perfect profile.
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network