Quiz Leaderboard: 12/18 - 1/17/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (16/17 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (16/17 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (16/17 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (16/17 answered correctly)
5. Michael Beitzel (16/17 answered correctly)
6. Mark Gierke (16/17 answered correctly)
7. Don Gruszka (16/17 answered correctly)
8. Bryon Beck (15/17 answered correctly)
9. Adam Carter (15/17 answered correctly)
10. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/17 answered correctly)
11. Robert Cloutier (15/17 answered correctly)
12. Andy Mulkerin (15/17 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (15/17 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (15/17 answered correctly)
15. Peter Farrell (14/17 answered correctly)
16. Luis Ruiz (14/17 answered correctly)
17. Robert Wahlin (14/17 answered correctly)
18. John Ladage (13/17 answered correctly)
19. David Stringfellow (13/17 answered correctly)
20. Robin Hasak (13/17 answered correctly)
Friday, September 9, 2011
When does OSHA require that an aerial lift operator undergo retraining?
After an accident during aerial lift use
When a workplace hazard involving a lift is discovered
When a different type of aerial lift is used
When an employer sees a worker improperly operating an aerial lift
All of the above
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Thursday, September 8, 2011
ASTM International’s Committee D-1 is developing its first-ever standard for what?
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Which US President signed the Environmental Protection Act, establishing the now-controversial EPA?
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
On a coating job, what is the normal meaning of the term "hold point"?
Friday, September 2, 2011
True or false: Two- and three-coat epoxy systems are often recommended for ships' ballast tank linings.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
What is the purpose of inhibitors used in wet blast systems?
The Next Generation of Blasting
• Most Comfortable
• Most Dependable
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Enduroguard - The Tough Cable for a Tough Industry.
Reduce maintenance costs and down time, increase job site safety with Enduroguard Cable. Available exclusively from SAFE Systems. UL listed, flexible, abrasion resistant and cut resistant.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
US Minerals - Black Magnum
With nationwide production and distribution capabilities, U.S. Minerals supplies a complete range of coal slag and other abrasives to meet all of your blasting needs.
QUALITY MADE IN AMERICA —Available near you!
CLICK to get a behind-the-scenes look at how Tarps Manufacturing makes the highest-quality tarps right here in the USA — available nationwide.
The Sidewinder Model M2 Solvent Recycler
Combat the rising cost of gunwash, thinners, acetone & more while drastically reducing waste disposal coat.
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
Global engineering-trusted solutions
For more than 70 years, Clemco has provided the highest quality blast equipment with a total commitment to comfort and safety.
Sherwin-Williams General Polymers Resinous Flooring App
Our coatings and linings expertise available 24/7, allowing you to explore the Sherwin-Williams systems best suited for your flooring needs. Android Users Click here to Download the app today!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network