Quiz Leaderboard: 12/17 - 1/16/2017 Sign in to track your quiz score! |
1. willem van Gent (15/16 answered correctly)
2. Mark Allen (15/16 answered correctly)
3. Juan I. Ordinas (15/16 answered correctly)
4. Brian McEwen (15/16 answered correctly)
5. Doug Driscoll, Sr. (15/16 answered correctly)
6. Michael Beitzel (15/16 answered correctly)
7. Mark Gierke (15/16 answered correctly)
8. Don Gruszka (15/16 answered correctly)
9. Luis Ruiz (14/16 answered correctly)
10. Adam Carter (14/16 answered correctly)
11. Peter Farrell (14/16 answered correctly)
12. Andy Mulkerin (14/16 answered correctly)
13. Roland Peemans (14/16 answered correctly)
14. Mark Anater (14/16 answered correctly)
15. Dave Heyne (13/16 answered correctly)
16. Robert Cloutier (13/16 answered correctly)
17. Robin Hasak (13/16 answered correctly)
18. Gunnar Ackx (13/16 answered correctly)
19. Bryon Beck (13/16 answered correctly)
20. John Ladage (13/16 answered correctly)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
RINA in the UK is the Royal Institute of Naval Architects. What is the Italian RINA?
Same as UK
An Italian ship classification society
A paint manufacturer
A manufacturer of waterjetting equipment
Log in or register to PaintSquare save your results and track your cumulative quiz score!
Previous Quizzes from the Past Week
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
In abrasive blasting work, how small do dust particles have to be to make them respirable and therefore dangerous to health?
Monday, August 29, 2011
Which of the following is not an exclusively marine exhibition?
Friday, August 26, 2011
Which of the following range of readings would you most likely see on a needle pressure gage inserted behind the nozzle of a blast hose?
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Which of the following solvents is not a hydrocarbon type?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
What is the most commonly used material for thermal spraying when it is used for corrosion protection?
Hurricane Vacuums & Dust Collectors
Vacuum and dust collector hose, filters
and related accessories.
Portable Blast & Recovery Equipment
Trailer or skid mounted blast and recovery equipment. Systems designed for maximum versatility, environmental compliance and overall cost savings. Call 1-800-634-7278
We Protect and Beautify the World
PPG is widely recognized as a world leader in protective and marine coatings, developing innovative, cutting-edge products and services.
Jotachar JF750 - The Time Saving Solution
The only mesh free solution for jet fire scenarios. Jotachar saves installation time and material costs - the next generation of epoxy passive fire protection.
Join SSPC and Enhance Your Career !
Maximum Dust Suppression Systems Start at $14,950
The system comprises proven
technology and equipment with
user-friendly flexibility in mind.
See it in action.
TIER 4 EQUIPMENT
We have Tier 4 Equipment including Air Compressors &
Generators for Sale & Rent! Your job may now require Tier-4. www.absoluteequip.com or Call 412-931-6655.
DH Tech has the most innovative and
reliable equipment available to control
humidity efficiently and effectively.
IT'S UNDER CONTROL!
NLB Sure Shroud: Greater Protection and Flexibility
NLB’s Sure Shroud’s lighter weight and flexibility reduces operator fatigue and offers unmatched protection against high pressure hose ruptures. 10k to 40k psi rated.
Carboline is pouring with opportunities
We are proud of our exceptional products and services, and believe that people are our greatest asset. Come grow with us!
Technology Publishing Co., 2100 Wharton Street, Suite 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203-1951
TEL 1-412-431-8300 • FAX 1-412-431-5428 • EMAIL email@example.com
The Technology Publishing Network